Installing Floor-Standing Bath Filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help. I cannot fathom these instructions for this free-standing bath filler
C637C48C-BB64-4B57-AA3D-FCF535BAB988.jpeg

It seems to assume you are able to get under the floor to attach the supply end of the feed pipes to the hot and cold supply after you have attached the tap connector to the taps and pushed the pipes down the up-stands. If you can’t get under the floor to do this… it’s impossible to install this?

Sponsored Links
It's really the only sensible way to make the connection for these types of free standing tap. Golden rule it to never have a non soldered connection in a concealed space that it's accessible.

I wouldn't say it couldn't be done, with the correct length of flexi's and suitable space to feed them down into but nigh on impossible to get it right.

Sponsored Links
They are absolutely the work of the devil.
I've one to do next week fortunately utility room below so cutting access panel in ceiling.
Also the joy of getting it fixed to floor solid enough not to move.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back