Installing gas hob and gas oven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I wrote it for you to read. If you need me to draw you pictures for you can understand, well, sorry, but I don't have time for that.

Then if you can't write anything with any relevance maybe you should give up posting. You've only just ******* joined and your pontificating already.

So now you think I should have a high post count before I share my opinion.

Just done my 5 yearly ballache assesments week before xmas, and the guy taking us who knows an awful lot more than me or Blowjob-90, he told us categorically from the BSI docs, that it's unlawful to carry out gas work unless your an RGI, now I don't give a fuk personally, and neither does the law give a **** whether you like it or not, now **** off an do your lickle ickle cooker job and stop wasting time.

Sponsored Links
So now you think I should have a high post count before I share my opinion.

No, before you tell me to get off the forum, as you did, and give your big talk about your electrician b*m chums knowing more than me about electrician work, even though I only post about plumbing & heating on the plumbing & heating forum.

Just done my 5 yearly ballache assesments week before xmas, and the guy taking us who knows an awful lot more than me or Blowjob-90, he told us categorically from the BSI docs, that it's unlawful to carry out gas work unless your an RGI, now I don't give a **** personally, and neither does the law give a **** whether you like it or not, now **** off an do your lickle ickle cooker job and stop wasting time.

:D :D

B******-90 :D :D :D :D

Just done my 5 yearly ballache assesments week before xmas, and the guy taking us who knows an awful lot more than me or Blowjob-90, he told us categorically from the BSI docs, that it's unlawful to carry out gas work unless your an RGI, now I don't give a **** personally, and neither does the law give a **** whether you like it or not, now **** off an do your lickle ickle cooker job and stop wasting time.

:D :D

B******-90 :D :D :D :D

One 'swallow' does not a summer make. (Aristotle (384 BCE - 322 BCE)

Yes we know that.

Except it's not quite like that. People are out there DIYing gas. What makes the likes of you and the OP different is that you're incapable of doing the same so you post inane questions and make criticisms because your demand for help is not instantly & freely met by people who conclude you're just incompetent chancers.

So **** ***, find out all about gas fitting and get on with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back