installing mcb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody help me please! can any one tell me how to install a mcb for my shower that i have installed. A diagram like ( supply cable goes here, unit cable goes there ) would do this is the only thing left that's stopping me from compleating the job. Don't let a grown man cry :cry:

Sponsored Links
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, just pop it on the DIN rail, tighten the screw onto the busbar, and connect the circuit cable to the top, I can't see why that wouldn't be obvious, especially when you see the existing breakers installed that way :confused: :?:

And are you sure you know what you are doing tackleing a job of installing a new shower :?:

Sparkless, Adams right, I would suggest you don't have sufficient knowledge (from your post) to do this safely.
Are you aware this work is covered by Part P building regulations and as you are affecting/installing in a special location, you MUST inform building control.
Please remember before attempting any electrical work, an assessment MUST be made as to the suitability and that ALL erthing and bonding is up to current standards. See reg 130-01-07

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back