Insurance Backed Guarantees

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps

Are there any installers/companies that are Fensa Reg and also use GGFi for the IBGs?
Trying to find out if it's still one entry required on the Fensa database which then automatically issues the IBG.
We currently use QANW but you have to input all the info into both systems, ballll ache!!!

Sponsored Links
We use QANW too but are registered with Certass instead of Fensa. We have never needed to fill the information in twice ( Certass and QANW are in the same building! )

We’re Fensa Reg but use Qanw so need to do a seperate entry on qanw.

I’m aware qanw and certass are linked, Fensa and ggfi used to be also as we used to be with them.

Just wanting to know if ggfi is still linked to Fensa and just requires the one entry when certifying

Sponsored Links
Hi Gaz

Fensa confirmed today they’re still linked.
Might look into these as well if they are also. Always get their stuff through the post, never looked in to them
Have you got their prices you can email?

· For contracts up to £6,000 (including VAT) the policy premium is £9.00 plus IPT

· For contracts up to £25,000 (including VAT) the policy premium is £20 plus IPT

· For contracts up to £50,000 (including VAT) the policy premium is £35.00 plus IPT

· Any contracts exceeding £50,000 up to £200,000 are charged at 0.5% of the total (this applies to domestic cover only)

· Commercial insurance is also available and will be charged at 1-5% of the contract value up on application.

Also while your at it there is a good group on Facebook called Window Fitters Forum that I don't think I have seen you on

Sweet, looks a bit cheaper than the others, as long as it’s only one entry needed, I’ll go for this.
Just joined the other forum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back