Integrated Appliances

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive noticed recently that most integrated appliances are nearly 600mm in depth. This means sockets operated from FSU cannot be placed behind the appliance otherwise the plug will prevent the appliance fitting the gap properly. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
What are the solutions?

Sponsored Links
Im not fitting any electrics myself but Im currently having a new kitchen fitted with intregated appliances and my sparky is fitting the sockets in the cupboards next to them....hope this helps...others may comment further. :)

Yep, I'm just doing a kitchen for a mate of mine, and I'm fitting the sockets in the cupboard adjacent to the appliance, as requested by the kitchen fitter due to the very limited depth behing the appliances.

Obviously I have installed accesible isolators above the worktop before anyone comments :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back