integrated lcd lights

Well, thanks to all who have posted. I have now decided to remove my fluorescent tubes altogether and will substitute 8 es batten holders instead. These will give me great flexibility over where I choose to locate them in the garage.
I will fit Crompton 17.5w led bulbs which give an equivalent light to 100w incandescent bulbs. They will total more illumination than I have with my existing setup. Changing the bulbs in the future will be easy, too.

Happy lighting to all.

Sponsored Links
Strange choice, ES batten holders, I know they exist, but am i the only person that has never actually seen one.

So will there be a bunch of gleeful manufacturers restarting production,
Would be nice. we do a lot of commercial cooker hoods and electronic ballasts dont seem to stand the heat, luckily tridonic still produce them.
Fitzgerald was a big fitting manufacturer in the uk and I think nearly went under due to the changes, though i think eventually bounced back

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back