Intellisense 800L+ Alarm system constantly beeping

Loy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, this is my first post! My alarm system just started constantly beeping out of the blue. Found different solutions but non worked for me. I have now clue about all this system and also dont have the code from the previous owner as it was rented out and the Landlord is not in the country anymore! Please help this beeping caused already stress to my dog and me a massive headache. If i have to change the battery, where would i find it as i already said i have no chucking clue

@sparkymarka seen a lot of post from you that you can maybe help me with that

Thanks everyone

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your quick replay.

No it constantly beeps, the red lights from the sensors/detectors are working fine, on and off when you walk passed. The main control at the front door is constantly beeping and the LED's from "Main" "Day" and "TPR" are constantly on not indicating. Area no 1-8 are not lit or indicating. As far I can understand only 4 areas are covered and no smoke alarm is attached.

I would reset the codes , it may need a new battery ….depends on how technical you are , it an easy job to do

Sponsored Links
Sorry just re read your post again ….sounds like it has had a tamper fault , have you tried 1234 ? To stop the noise

Aye tried that on its own also with following the # to reset ** too but no luck yet, also from what I was able to find but pressing any button didn't help unfortunate. Neither * nor # stopped it , would love to reset the codes but didn't get them from the previous owner. Don't wont the try pressing * and # together as I'm not sure if its connected to police (don't think it is but wife will kill me it I do and it is LOL)

Find main metal box ….
Remove power and battery
Short default pins with screwdriver and reconnect power while you are shorting the pins ( best way is to pull off the 3 wire connector on the top left of the pcb keep it shorted for 10 secs now remove screwdriver and go to keypad enter 1234 , if this works reconnect battery or replace , close lid on panel , enter 1234 # to rest ….all done

• Thanks
Reactions: Loy
Screenshot_20210825-193431_Drive.jpgThis is the reset procedure to reset user code back to default 1234.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back