Intergas - flow and return temps?

Sponsored Links
D Plan.jpg

Thanks for the image, confirms the wiring to the boiler, im using Splan + at the moment so may have to go with the diagram from kim.
Any chance you have come across or know of a method to where i can use room stat on x2 terminals (so keep the existing zone valve wiring for CH) and hot water from x4 side? - ie use 230v for room stat and 24v for hw side?

Im thinking that i can just disconnect the hot water zone valve and connect CH back as is, and then use the relay method to open hw zone and kick the boiler in?

And lastly, are the electrics in the boiler inside the boiler (ie need to be RGI) to get to or can any one (ie me) get to them?

I expected that Dan would always use the OT control ?

And the cylinder NTC sensor.

Sponsored Links
I expected that Dan would always use the OT control ?

And the cylinder NTC sensor.

Im sure it was one of his quotes i read about OT, WC and HW priority not playing nicely together on the Intergas machines...

It would be nice if everything about the Intergas was in just one place.

In theory that should be the maker's own instructions.

But many makers intentionally don't make much of the more advanced information available.

I think the unofficial reason is they cannot handle all the spurious enquiries that would generate from people without the background knowledge to properly assimilate it.

Im sure it was one of his quotes i read about OT, WC and HW priority not playing nicely together on the Intergas machines...

Only multi zoning - it works fine if you don't want variable flow temps. Weather comp is better for this.

m using Splan + at the moment

Your installer should be able to work out how to adapt it - i can think of a couple of ways now, btu I'm sitting on a plane at the moment so you 'll have to use your imagination.

Only multi zoning - it works fine if you don't want variable flow temps. Weather comp is better for this.

Your installer should be able to work out how to adapt it - i can think of a couple of ways now, btu I'm sitting on a plane at the moment so you 'll have to use your imagination.

no worries, just need 5 min in the day to put pen to paper and figure it out ;) enjoy your time away!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back