1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Intergas installer around Manchester/Stockport

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by phil63, 10 Jun 2021 at 4:25 PM.

1. phil63

phil63

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Any Intergas/Atmos installers available for quoting on a job in Didsbury/Stockport? My mother in law's back-boiler is finally, after fifty years, giving up the ghost.. so not a straightforward replacement job, but a new boiler install.
    Thanks!

2. Mr.B

Mr.B

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You've probably looked on their "Find an Installer" page on their website and seen that the nearest one that comes up is in Stoke on Trent. Not that local I wouldn't have thought.

Don't know what the state of play with Intergas is at the moment. They rarely get mentioned here anymore now that the majority of the Intergas enthusiasts have either stopped posting or fallen out of favour with them. I did gather that Intergas changed the criteria for installers to appear on their list of recommended installers so I guess prospective customers are a bit in the dark.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. Captain Nemesis

Captain Nemesis

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You dont have to use an installer off their list.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. muggles

muggles

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    They're still just as popular as ever. 70% of an installer's annual installations have to be Intergas boilers now in order to qualify to appear on the website, and some installers simply don't hit that threshold.

6. Sponsored Links
  7. muggles

muggles

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Try Dave Crossling https://northwestheatingcooling.co.uk/services he'll do an excellent job for you

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1