Intergas installer around Manchester/Stockport

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any Intergas/Atmos installers available for quoting on a job in Didsbury/Stockport? My mother in law's back-boiler is finally, after fifty years, giving up the ghost.. so not a straightforward replacement job, but a new boiler install.
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
You've probably looked on their "Find an Installer" page on their website and seen that the nearest one that comes up is in Stoke on Trent. Not that local I wouldn't have thought.

Don't know what the state of play with Intergas is at the moment. They rarely get mentioned here anymore now that the majority of the Intergas enthusiasts have either stopped posting or fallen out of favour with them. I did gather that Intergas changed the criteria for installers to appear on their list of recommended installers so I guess prospective customers are a bit in the dark.

You've probably looked on their "Find an Installer" page on their website and seen that the nearest one that comes up is in Stoke on Trent. Not that local I wouldn't have thought.

Don't know what the state of play with Intergas is at the moment. They rarely get mentioned here anymore now that the majority of the Intergas enthusiasts have either stopped posting or fallen out of favour with them. I did gather that Intergas changed the criteria for installers to appear on their list of recommended installers so I guess prospective customers are a bit in the dark.
They're still just as popular as ever. 70% of an installer's annual installations have to be Intergas boilers now in order to qualify to appear on the website, and some installers simply don't hit that threshold.

Sponsored Links
Any Intergas/Atmos installers available for quoting on a job in Didsbury/Stockport? My mother in law's back-boiler is finally, after fifty years, giving up the ghost.. so not a straightforward replacement job, but a new boiler install.
Thanks!
Try Dave Crossling https://northwestheatingcooling.co.uk/services he'll do an excellent job for you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back