Intergas Xtreme 30 showing fault code F014

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I had an Intergas Xtreme 30 fitted last October and just this morning it stopped providing hot water. It's showing fault code F014 which the manual defines as "Mounting fault sensor S0. Heat exchanger sensor S0 is not mounted correctly. Mount the sensor correctly".

Sod's law being what it is, we're going away tomorrow until next Thursday so not a lot of time to do much about it. I've emailed the installer and left him a voice mail as well, but in case he's away or on holiday or something, I just wanted to check on here and see if there's anything I should do in the mean time? Would it be better to switch the boiler off completely at the mains while we're away? I don't want to leave it in its current state if doing so might cause further problems.

Has anyone had this error before? I know it will be covered by the warranty but it just feels like it's not a dead simple one to fix...? Though I freely admit I know pretty much nothing about boilers!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Turn off the hot water pre-heat function - that'll cure it temporarily - then call Intergas on 01527 888000 and ask them to attend to fix it. You don't need to turn the boiler off, it's perfectly safe

Thanks muggles

I have now managed to get in touch with the installer and he's arranging for Intergas to contact me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back