Intergrated washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We have had a new kitchen with one of the above. But the thing won't stay still it moves every time we use it so you either can't open the door or can't shut it. we have even had a replacement machine thinking that was the problem. The fitter has put it on a bit of worktop which is correct apparently. any ideas greatly appreciated.

Mike

Sponsored Links
Have the transit bolts been removed? What make & model is it? Look at the installation instructions there are 3 bolts & inserts that need to be removed on most makes.

Hi yes transit bolts all removed and it’s a Bosch machine which is only 2 months old as was a replacement.

Sponsored Links
An unbalanced load may cause the machine to move when in use, newer ones seem to be worse than old ones & it is more of a problem with integrated appliances as you have found out. If you are loading the machine as per the instructions then the only other thing I can suggest is to fit some type of clips to the feet to stop it creeping or perhaps a rubber mat of some type, although I have never tried that myself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back