International One Coat Matt Black Paint - Quick Drying - 2.5L

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 1930s Mock Tudor house with all of the external timber, soffits, window sills etc painted Matt Black. The last time I touched up this paintwork I used the product in the subject line. I bought a 2.5L tin and I've discovered that I only have a very small amount left.

I obviously need some more but it appears that they no longer manufacture this product

My question is can anyone suggest an alternative paint that does the same job, is reasonably priced and basically isn't crap! I have found a similar product from Rustins but I've never used it before and I'm sure there must be others to choose from but I'm not getting anywhere with google.

Any suggestions/advice greatly appreciated. Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Crystal Thanks for your post but I need the 2.5 litre tin. For some reason that seems to be the one that they no longer manufacture. Unfortunately I have too much exterior wood for 250ml tins!

Sponsored Links
My bad.

why not try the customer phone number on the back of the tin?

They'll tell you who is stocking it near your neck of the woods, and maybe even send you some tins via post?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back