Inverter Arc Welder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking about purchasing a new Inverter welder as my old heavy style one is on its way out. I know very little about these inverter welders so any preference would be great.

I understand there are power source issues to consider like the requirements for a 200a inverter. I had thought about a 160a but was also wondering if I got a 200a inverter, could I still run it at a lower power rating if I had to use it at an area which had a lower power source i.e. 16a socket?

Is there any brands I should look for or stay away from and are there any online stores to purchase from as I have little choice here where I live. My locals seem to deal in the usual Sealey, Clarke and Draper stuff.

Work with welder could be from light steel to fixing trailers, and other areas of machinery.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back