Invoicing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you sit there and work out exactly the amount of minutes you can sit on computer without running into your not declared time, you must have too much time on your hands.
Read the post - I approtion it which is the right way to do it.
I am so glad you highlighted everything i said as i may have forgot :rolleyes: .
Im glad your happy. With various conversations going through the thread it's the correct way to respond
Yes accidents will happen which is what public liability insurance is about but in 29 years i have had 2 accidents the last being around 15 years ago. And have never claimed on my liability. Which is excellent after doing more than 40,000 jobs.
You are lucky. Your time will come
And i can see why you think they may happen anyone who thinks glueing copper pipes is better than soldering is just waiting for an accident..
And what has that got to do with anything here. But i you want to bring it up again. READ THE ORIGINAL POST. I have never said it's better, all I have asked for is evidence that solder was better. The evidence, backed by fact has still to be presented.
And as for keeping every business mileage eh thats what you are meant to do and with receipts i applaud you on your ability to not even do one mile over what you are claiming .
Thank you. Claiming more milage than I do is fraud.
Why must i be VAT registered 2 off us working together on big jobs both separate companies give us a VAT threshold of around 130k very easy to keep away from that which would encircle your comment about customer knowing costs involved as i will allow them to buy materials in their name and they they know labour charge involved.

READ THE POST I said IF youu reach the threashold...
That way keeping away from VAT ,why should i waste my time doing time consuming paperwork.
Simple i make money because i am good at what i do and enjoy it i did not go into business to build a big company etc etc i done it to enjoy life i work no more than 40 weeks a year and take time to enjoy life.
Being from Edinburgh you will find that a hard concept.
LOL 40 weeks £600 a day. I don't even get out of bed for that.
And your liable point about Edinburgh is?

Namsag Stop fiddling the books it's illeagal

Sponsored Links
I am so happy for you mrgtv if you earn around 300k a year for same hours as me you must be such a fantastic person and obviously you only come on this site to ask basic questions about benefits of soldering over using glue because you have excess time on your hands . IN reality you are full of sh#te and cannot make a constructive argument. If you ever get thAT little bit more intelligence please feel free to join in,

All you have done is re cofirm how doppy Edinburgh people are , personally i did not think you where all coke heads but you seem to contradict my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back