ipod nano help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anyone know how i delete a few songs off my nano, i can wipe the lot but only want to remove afew, had it 5 years but never needed to do it, please help its driving me mad

Sponsored Links
To remove a song, video, or other item from iPod nano:

1) In iTunes, select iPod nano in the source list.

2) Select a song or other item on iPod nano and press the Delete or Backspace key on your keyboard.

If you manually remove a song or other item from iPod nano, it isn’t deleted from your iTunes library.

so, plug it in to your computer, use iTunes and the delete the individual songs.

This information is in YOUR MANUAL. If you've lost the manual then go download it from the Apple iPod web site.

cheers chris your a life saver, done it thanks, had mine on auto update so could not select anything,, cheers

Sponsored Links
i tend to use a media player called media monkey.

Works loads better than itunes and enables you to easily select add erase data from your ipod!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back