Iran

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moz...can't find where the thread, but what you said about Iran, well, could well be true if what I heard on the radio yesterday was anything to go by.

Talk by Scott Ritter, former weapons inspector, well presented case of why war with Iran is probable. He even went so far to as to say strategic nuclear strikes on Iran were probable and his arguments are worryingly strong. :eek:

Have you heard of the guy?

Sponsored Links
Scott Ritter is well known in North America as being one of the weapons inspectors sent to Iraq to perform the random surprise weapons inspections mandated by one of the UN resolutions put in place after the first gulf war.

He's made no qualms about the fact that the Iraqis were evasive and secretive in their dealings with the UN (pronounced "US") weapons inspectors.

The burning issue, however, is that it's since become known that this behaviour on the part of the Iraqis was not so much to hide their WMDs from the inspectors, but more to convince the surrounding countries (like Iran) that they had WMDs to hide. Saddam felt that he could deal with the UN through diplomacy, but in order to protect his regime from the much larger Iran, he had to convince Iran that he was armed to the teeth, and playing cat and mouse with the UN succeeded in doing that.

Iran's determination to develop nuclear power may in fact be a similar move to embarass and discredit both the UN and the US in the minds of Muslims throughout the world. They know that the UN and US response to Iran's policies will play heavily on how muslims around the world come to think of the US and the UN.

noodlz
yep
heard of him
he is a blood an guts ex Cia funded Guy ...

worrying still
the media in the US are playing down this civil war,
Sunii/sh'ites in Iraq
an are now setting Iran as the bad guy ....:( :( anyone seen Fox news ..lol

as I have said the US went into Iraq as the big bully as Saddam had said he would sell the barrels of his oil through the Euro ,NOT $

Irans leader has set a completion in the UN too sell all their oil in Euro by Dec this year , :( this has been known for years ...

Brit special forces, Paras,Marines are in Afghanistan , supposedly to stamp out the poppy trade but they are ready to go into Iran ,FACT

on net boards guys, there I know from my STAB Days (I was only TA ,lol)
they have said they have done NO recces ,
patrols
nothing :( :( :(
an are awaiting orders cooped up in their camp , on strict orders NOT to upset the taliban leaders there ...

Im just waiting for a big bomb blast in London with Iranian leads all over it ... ;)

to be honest my gut feelin as a modern day prophet is , lol

it will be the US who get it
On Wall St , some place famous ... ,

In the UK even with a terrorist attack I know we wouldnt follow B'liar into another illegal oil war ..

in the US they have been programmed like pavlovs dog by the Govt that Middle East Guys are Terrorists
anyway by Nov we are in a ground war in Iran

Nestor

nearly all US NBC Inspectors were ex Cia Op guys in Iraq ...now a proven documented fact by a democrat congress guy ...forget his name will look it up .. :)

Moz said:
noodlz
yep
heard of him
he is a blood an guts ex Cia funded Guy ...

worrying still
the media in the US are playing down this civil war,
Sunii/sh'ites in Iraq
an are now setting Iran as the bad guy ....:( :( anyone seen Fox news ..lol

as I have said the US went into Iraq as the big bully as Saddam had said he would sell the barrels of his oil through the Euro ,NOT $

Irans leader has set a completion in the UN too sell all their oil in Euro by Dec this year , :( this has been known for years ...

Brit special forces, Paras,Marines are in Afghanistan , supposedly to stamp out the poppy trade but they are ready to go into Iran ,FACT

on net boards guys, there I know from my STAB Days (I was only TA ,lol)
they have said they have done NO recces ,
patrols
nothing :( :( :(
an are awaiting orders cooped up in their camp , on strict orders NOT to upset the taliban leaders there ...

Im just waiting for a big bomb blast in London with Iranian leads all over it ... ;)

to be honest my gut feelin as a modern day prophet is , lol

it will be the US who get it
On Wall St , some place famous ... ,

In the UK even with a terrorist attack I know we wouldnt follow B'liar into another illegal oil war ..
in the US they have been programmed like pavlovs dog by the Govt that Middle East Guys are Terrorists
anyway by Nov we are in a ground war in Iran

Nestor

nearly all US NBC Inspectors were ex Cia Op guys in Iraq ...now a proven documented fact by a democrat congress guy ...forget his name will look it up .. :)

why would it be over oil? If they bombed rusholme im sure you wouldnt be retaliating over oil ;)

Sponsored Links
jbonding
if it WAS rusholme.. I would let them , have you been ther of late ,lol ..

joke aside , another terror blast in the Uk WOULDNT let us rush over to Iran into a potential 3rd World War Scenarios with nukes

if the US went in an It was a Vietnam style ground offensive/slaughter , then OUR top Regts will go in ...(btw China said last week in the UN they are fully aware of M.A.D pact of the old Cold War ,regarding supporting Iran ...

Moz said:
jbonding
if it WAS rusholme.. I would let them , have you been ther of late ,lol ..joke aside , another terror blast in the Uk WOULDNT let us rush over to Iran into a potential 3rd World War Scenarios with nukes

if the US went in an It was a Vietnam style ground offensive/slaughter , then OUR top Regts will go in ...(btw China said last week in the UN they are fully aware of M.A.D pact of the old Cold War ,regarding supporting Iran ...

probably the safest place, ;) but im sure someone you know might be caught up.

Back