Iran

Sponsored Links
'Oy vey' he says...shall we then bring Israel into the conversation and ask ourselves why there's very little news reporting about the murder of an Al Jazeera journalist on the West Bank by an IDF soldier; or does that not suit the narrative: Iran = bad, Israel = good?
to be fair, it was not the fault of the sniper (who could well have been British) as the target (sorry, protester AKA journalist) was wearing blue vest and blue helmet with the words PRESS on the front and back and helmet. Now to you and I, we would get confused that this was not a legitimate target right! I mean, reporting on war crimes, concentration camps and apartheid...danger to the tribe mate...kill her

Why? most people who take an interest in politics knows the usa hold elections and either the republicans or democrats hold sway for a term of office. To gain office they have put forward proposals in how they will run the country. (All of which I'd have thought you'd have known which didn't need any explanation) The question was is Iran an autocracy, I'm sure your well aware how an autocratic government rules.
Perhaps you were asleep when the Republican party ignored the last election results, tried to overturn the election and ignored and continues to ignore democracy?
If you can't see parallels with USA's latest right wing, barmy religious/political offerings and their fight to end democracy - with Iran, then you are the one that needs a lesson in politics. White Christian Nationalism is being trumpeted by the highest authority lawmakers in the USA presently and it's all coming from the extreme right. America is no place to look for a model in democracy, thanks to the right wing morons.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that all women worldwide who are pro life, are being intimated.
They are (wrongly) being indoctrinated that God is somehow telling them that abortion is bad. Do you really believe that God has actually told right wing morons that abortion is bad? It says nothing about it in the bible.

They are (wrongly) being indoctrinated that God is somehow telling them that abortion is bad. Do you really believe that God has actually told right wing morons that abortion is bad? It says nothing about it in the bible.

Are all right wing morons god fearing?
Is everyone to the right morons?
Is there no left leaning morons, pro abortion?
Do you tar every with the same brush?
Did you buy a Betamax?

America is no place to look for a model in democracy, thanks to the right wing morons.
Did I say it was? With western democracies you get a choice even if the parties involved are two cheeks of the same ar*e. If you have an autocratic system it's just a case of this is what your having.

Did I say it was? With western democracies you get a choice even if the parties involved are two cheeks of the same ar*e.
Not when constituencies are adjusted to ensure one side has an unfair advantage, nor when one side breaks the spending rules, nor when one side is funded by foreign oligarchs, etc.

I tend to agree with them in that it all depends who dose the counting. Think that just doesn't only apply to the usa.
Let's have it right, they were having Trump out and they left no stone unturned to get him out

Sponsored Links
Back