Iran

Are they forced. Are they the only nationality that wear kilts or play bag pipes ...... No they are not...
Apparently not, according to the interviewee, do you not believe her?
Are Iranians the only nationality to wear Islamic clothing or believe in Allah.....No they are not.
:rolleyes:

Do posters on here complain about Islamic clothing and ignore kilts, turbans, kimonos, sampots, sarongs, stetsons, sombreros, lederhosen, etc? Yes, they do.
I wonder why.

Sponsored Links
Apparently not, according to the interviewee, do you not believe her?
Are Iranians the only nationality to wear Islamic clothing or believe in Allah.....No they are not.

Do posters on here complain about Islamic clothing and ignore kilts, turbans, kimonos, sampots, sarongs, stetsons, sombreros, lederhosen, etc? Yes, they do.
I wonder why.

I don't like what some people wear but that's not exclusive to religious clothing. I do however object to covering the the head so that only eyes and mouth can be seen......

I've worn a kilt and I've never felt so comfortable and smart as I did in my Kilt.

I do however object to covering the the head so that only eyes and mouth can be seen......
Don't go skiing, motor racing (of any sort), fencing, skateboarding, boxing, cricket, motorbiking, hospitals, dentists, snorkeling, etc. then.

Sponsored Links
Don't go skiing, motor racing (of any sort), fencing, skateboarding, boxing, cricket, motorbiking, hospitals, dentists, snorkeling, etc. then.

You missed out burgling

A masse murderer is revered as some sort of messiah

Pretty much sums up the place (Iran) imo

run by mad mullahs and fruit cakes

A masse murderer is revered as some sort of messiah
I can't think of any mass murderers that are revered as some sort of Messiah:
Pol Pot - no,
Hitler - no,
Stalin - no,
Churchill - possibly (but only in UK)
Mao - erm no,
Lenin - no,
Kublai Khan - no,
Hirohito - erm no,
Leopold II - no,
Saddam Hussein - no,
Mussolini - no,
Franco - no,

Can you think of any?

Criminal activities. :rolleyes:
What do you think you were going on about?

I started a thread about a man I see wearing a balaclava riding a quad. Me and my neighbour laughed at his audacity on a warm summers evening.

A day or so later Olivia Pratt-Korbel was shot dead by a man wearing a mask.

ajohn wrote (before Olivia was murdered)

"You worry about is a bloke on a quad bike wearing something they can if they want, Does this mean that otherwise you have an idyllic life? Apart from this person passing you?"

I'd don't suppose young Olivia and her family have/had an idyllic but they had a masked man ruin it.

ajohn and the like of Nostril give gits like this room to move and ruin people's life.
Not everyone wearing a mask is a criminal (I suppose) but you defending their rights that help no one including the Police to be able to tackle real criminals and prevent shít like this happening.

Thread I started not so long ago. I can't say all balaclava wearing louts are criminals

but you don't mind these sort of people?

I really don't like these sort of people (as said in this thread).. The likes of you give the likes of them excuses to cover their faces... some do nothing but make themselves look ridiculous some go on to murder.

You and you oik really are a problem

Thread I started not so long ago. I can't say all balaclava wearing louts are criminals

but you don't mind these sort of people?
What sort of people? Criminals? Of course I don't like that sort of people. what ever gave you the idea that I did.

But, as for people who choose to wear helmets, masks, protective headgear, kilts, sarongs, kimonos, etc, I'm very comfortable among them.

I really don't like these sort of people (as said in this thread)..
Then that's your problem, not theirs.

The likes of you give the likes of them excuses to cover their faces... some do nothing but make themselves look ridiculous some go on to murder.
If you can't differentiate between criminals and skiers, bikers, skateboarders, cricketers, etc, then you have a problem.
Just don't go ringing the police the next time you encounter a skier/skateboarder/cricketer, etc.

You and you oik really are a problem
In your opinion we are uncultivated, ignorant, obnoxious people and you think you aren't?:ROFLMAO:

If people wish to fit into a group, and be recognised as one of that group, they'll choose to wear the recognised "uniform" of that group, whether it's being festooned with tattoos. piercings, leather jackets, bell-bottom trousers, expensive designer wear, modest Islamic clothing, turbans, kimonos, or kilts, it matters not as long as that person is recognised as one of that group.
We don't argue that Scottish men are treated with contempt, or forced to wear a kilt, why should it be any different?
Are you seriously comparing Scottish men wearing kilts with that of Iranian women being beaten to death for failing to wear a head covering correctly?

Are you seriously comparing Scottish men wearing kilts with that of Iranian women being beaten to death for failing to wear a head covering correctly?

Dare say that is in response to patex ? unless he has changed his ID again ( ignored member )

But yes he probably is comparing Scot’s wearing kilts with what goes on in dire ear a Stan

He is an excuser and appeaser for the mad mullers tis what he has always done

Sponsored Links
Back