Is corbyn just really stupid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Most labour areas voted out ....does he really want to antagonise his electorate to satisfy the momentum muppets by calling for a second vote ......seems so .....his party is disintegrating he should just call it a day ....no hang on till you've destroyed labour ...there's a good man ....you're doing fairly well old bean.....keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
What do the majority of his members, and his supporters, and his voters, and the citizens of the UK now want?

5c7008652628982cfc07c964.png

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...bQjDEErNiV2stl_nUKCBXJMnEDEqFyG6KQA&r=US&IR=T

Well done, Theresa, keep dragging your party to oblivion!

keep up your appeasement of Rice-Pudd and his party-within-a-party!

Seems like the quitters are getting the jitters...

So what's wrong with another vote?

After all quitters knew exactly what they voted for in 2016, so they shouldn't be worried about a different result given that what we have is exactly what they wanted...

Parliamentary democracy in action!

Or rather the disintegration of party politics as we know it, and the emergence of a shadowy right wing clique aiming for dominance faced by those who have other extreme views and yet another doomed to fail 'middle ground' attempt ...

It's so much better to irrevocably divide the UK (and eventually lead to it's break up) than be part of that horribly democratic EU, eh :rolleyes:

Most labour areas voted out ....does he really want to antagonise his electorate to satisfy the momentum muppets by calling for a second vote ......seems so .....his party is disintegrating he should just call it a day ....no hang on till you've destroyed labour ...there's a good man ....you're doing fairly well old bean.....keep up the good work.
I hate to correct you, but 65% labour voted remain.

5 million Labour voters, voted leave.

Sponsored Links
I quite like the 20 month delay option which recognised that a half deal fo 38bn isn’t a great deal. No deal at this late stage is not an option.

I wonder if we voted in if we’d be back to protest voting idiot MEPs in just to cause disruption

It's pretty obvious now that even the most ardent Brexiteers and politicians agree that a second referendum will overturn the result in a new referendum.

Several news sites report that the Labour support for a new referendum will put further pressure on the ERG group to back TMs deal, as well as causing dismay in the Labour MPs backing a Brexit.

Even the rank and file Brexiteers are crying out against a new referendum.

There can only be one credible reason for this flurry of activity against a new referendum.

It's pretty obvious now that even the most ardent Brexiteers and politicians agree that a second referendum will overturn the result in a new referendum.

As most agreed remain would have one to begin with?

I wouldn't put money on it put it that way.

There can only be one credible reason for this flurry of activity against a new referendum.

Such as? I hope you're not going to suggest we look at opinion polls again.

I wouldn't put money on it put it that way.
There is a good possibility it won't happen.
Brexiteers don't want it, for obvious reasons.
But even some Remainers don't want it due to the cost and division it causes.

Such as? I hope you're not going to suggest we look at opinion polls again.
The answer was in the post that you read.
Ask yourself, why are Brexiteers frightened of a new referendum?
Then come up with a different plausible explanation to the ones that I have offered.

Saying Brexiteers again doesn't answer the question.

Who specifically has said they're scared of another ref?

Saying Brexiteers again doesn't answer the question.

Who specifically has said they're scared of another ref?
Nice bit of semantics.
OK. Brexiteers are running scared of a new referendum. They know that a new referendum will overturn the result.

Sponsored Links
Back