Is corbyn just really stupid

Sponsored Links
I did.
Because Brexiteers are running scared of a new referendum.

No you didn't. I didn't ask what group of people. I asked who specifically, one name would be a start.

Himmy full of it as per. Suppose it was the guardian that told you they're running scared of it?

Sponsored Links
Can you keep the discussion on a level that does not resort to insults?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha IRONY!

Brexiteers are not 'running scared'. They believe in democracy. They would be mad, the harden brexiteers if another ref was done and they lost. But running scared? Please provide facts for that bit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha IRONY!

Brexiteers are not 'running scared'. They believe in democracy. They would be mad, the harden brexiteers if another ref was done and they lost. But running scared? Please provide facts for that bit.
Another referendum is still democracy.
How can you believe that another referendum is not democracy?

But at least you recognise the inevitable result of another referendum

Another referendum is still democracy.
How can you believe that another referendum is not democracy?
Again, where did I say another ref isn't democracy?
However, the referendum was sold as THE referendum. Voters were not told it was best of 3.

I myself think a second ref is what we all should get, now the facts and figures are out and the true meaning of leaving has become clear. It's not going to happen.

So, running scared?

Brexiteers do not want another referendum, thus it stands to reason that your explanation is that Brexiteers believe that another referendum is not democracy.

Having trouble with all your reading + understanding today aren't ya? Go back to bed.. or at least go get a coffee & wake up that brain of yours.

Again, where did I say another ref isn't democracy?
However, the referendum was sold as THE referendum. Voters were not told it was best of 3.

Brexiteers do not want another referendum

This is not the same as saying they're (still waiting for you to provide a name) scared of a referendum. If democracy allows it so be it. As I've already said, the majority holds the whip hand but to just over rule one for another without due process is absolutely not democracy.

Sponsored Links
Back