Is corbyn just really stupid

As the response have simply resorted in the usual round of insults, there is no point in continuing to debate with those that think that insults are a reasonable counter argument.

Sponsored Links
As the response have simply resorted in the usual round of insults, there is no point in continuing to debate with those that think that insults are a reasonable counter argument.
Because you keep coming out with nonsense,passing it off as fact,,,you are a newcomer under "jason"..who were you before.If you been on a while,,you will see ref2,3,4,5,,,been done to death.

Crap such as next ref will overturn the result. ,??????...fekoff with your crystal ball facts.

You say that a lot and then continue posting. It's rather childish unless you stick to your word (y)

Sponsored Links
You say that a lot and then continue posting. It's rather childish unless you stick to your word (y)
In this thread, with those posters that resort to insults, on this occasion!

Of course I will try to have reasonable discussion on other occasions. But if the same posters continue to simply resort to insults, there is no point in trying to discuss anything with them.

I will try again, on another occasion.
You can try to hold a reasonable discussion if you wish, or you can do what you prefer to do, resort to silly insults.

It's pretty obvious now that even the most ardent Brexiteers and politicians agree that a second referendum will overturn the result in a new referendum.
...debate...I think you are completely wrong.....but assume you are correct.....what do we do about the ref after the result is overturned and brexit heroes demand another ref?

In this thread, with those posters that resort to insults, on this occasion!

Of course I will try to have reasonable discussion on other occasions. But if the same posters continue to simply resort to insults, there is no point in trying to discuss anything with them.

I will try again, on another occasion.
You can try to hold a reasonable discussion if you wish, or you can do what you prefer to do, resort to silly insults.

is it groundhog day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brexiteers are not 'running scared'. They believe in democracy.
So from that can we deduce that Brexiteers believe that a 'one off' advisory referendum is the 'be all and end all' of democracy?

no, they don't believe that the first one is final. They believe that there must be a second one, which is final, and there must not be a third one.

They also believe that agreeing to something based on misrepresentation gives you no right to reconsider or retract your agreement.

luckily no-one has the job of trying to justify Brexer "logic"

So from that can we deduce that Brexiteers believe that a 'one off' advisory referendum is the 'be all and end all' of democracy?
Was the referendum sold as a one-off? Or was it sold as a best of 'however many'?

As much as I hate the result, it doesn't take away the fact that at the time of voting, we were not told anything other than it was a vote to stay or leave the EU.

I personally would love a second vote now people can see the ****storm it is.

Sponsored Links
Back