IS Flush Valve Part Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all,

Looking for a bit of help as my Google searches are not returning any results.

I have a concealed Ideal Standard cistern and the Dual Flush stopped working a few weeks ago. After checking the buttons and tubing, I pinpointed the issue to a rubber section that had a hole in it, held within the flush valve.

I've taken a few pictures of this part (attached) and measured 4.5cm for outer circle, and 2.2cm for inner 'accordion' section.

Does anyone know where I could find said part? Or do I need to buy a full replacement flush section?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0731-COLLAGE.jpg
    IMG_0731-COLLAGE.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 74
Sponsored Links
Not many replies on the rubber part, what about identifying the full flush unit?
Again, can't source this yet through google searches and no model numbers on the unit or the toilet so any help appreciated - be it exact same unit or a replacement?

Attachments

• IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 69
Sponsored Links
Thanks Andy.

Only concern is the screw section at the bottom as the current one inserts into whatever gap is left in the concealed cistern (22mm).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back