Is I have mains supply of 18lpm should I get a 40kwh combi

I'd take the Navien over a WB for many reasons, zero OT support being one of them. 7 years is still a long time for a warranty, and for most people more than long enough to forget to get the boiler serviced on its due date, rendering the warranty invalid anyway. Having said that, if you fit a Navien with their new smart controller they'll give you 10 years
While we are here. For a renter property I am doing a refurb. What combi. 7 Rad’s, 1 bath/shower . Controls need to be easy(the controller location is next to boiler) eco less of a issue and not bother about open therm . Just a controller which functions with or without internet as per tenants needs

Sponsored Links
Intergas Rapid 25 with their system filter. 5 year warranty, built like a tank. Not the prettiest thing out there, but it's not you who's going to be looking at it

Sponsored Links
You need something to comply with Boiler Plus regulations, so OpenTherm controls are the best bet as they provide instant compliance. Salus Quantum is with a look for a budget option

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back