Is it cool to be hot?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed that some people seem to think it looks cool to wear warm clothes in hot weather. Just now, I've seen a guy wearing a black leather jacket and a woolly hat. It's 22°C in the shade!

Sponsored Links
Strange that. Where I live the colder it gets the more clothes they take off.
Mind you I do live north of Watford. They don't wash their children here abouts they just have another one. I have lived in my current house for seventeen years NEVER seen a police officer on routine patrol past my home.

BE HAPPY

williams89 wrote:

I have lived in my current house for seventeen years NEVER seen a police officer on routine patrol past my home.

Whats that got to do with wearing lots of clothes in hot weather :confused:

Sponsored Links
To be honest ,if they want to be mentalists in hot weather let them ...lol...lol...lol...lol
btw...
bit of hot weather doesnt half bring out them young girls in skimpy clothes , lol.......;) ;)

scatmanjohn said:
williams89 wrote:

I have lived in my current house for seventeen years NEVER seen a police officer on routine patrol past my home.

Whats that got to do with wearing lots of clothes in hot weather :confused:

Policeman might shoot you if you wear lots of clothes in hot weather ... :?:

gcol said:
I've noticed that some people seem to think it looks cool to wear warm clothes in hot weather. Just now, I've seen a guy wearing a black leather jacket and a woolly hat. It's 22°C in the shade!
Haven`t you heard of Care in the Community :eek: and "service-users Human Rights" :rolleyes: Never mind if the poor soul is a danger to himself from heat exaustion....Mentalists? Kettle Pot LOLlol.lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Back