IS IT JUST ME

Is it time to find a new forum, one where we can talk more freely, thats what our fathers fought for surely was the right to free speach.

i fully agree in free speech
we need to remember because we are part off a society as a whole there are levels that we know we cannot cross
if we choose to cross that point we will be brought back into line we all know that's what will happen we take the chance crossing that point

the secret it to be subtle get your point across without offending anyone :eek:

Sponsored Links
or being found out ;)

absolutely right :D
the more extreme the views the more we will be watched :cool:
then we must be more careful what we say and say it in a sensible way that makes the point with the maximum impact but still within the realms off decency and give no offense

or being found out ;)

absolutely right :D
the more extreme the views the more we will be watched :cool:
then we must be more careful what we say and say it in a sensible way that makes the point with the maximum impact but still within the realms off decency and give no offense

Therein lies the problem, i would make a lousy politician. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Therein lies the problem, i would make a lousy politician. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
The skill of a politician is to say an awful lot with apparent forethought, strength, verbosity and conviction; without actually saying anything at all.

Back