is it something i said or do i need a bag for my head.....

Reaction score
Country
United States
just venting...cant talk to even my dearest friends. late last night..had to be rushed to hospital..seems one of my meds...have 4 not sure which one...is causing an allergic reaction...my face has swollen 3 times its size and my eyes are little slits..can still see...but i look absolutely hidious. hope it isnt the most effective pain killer doing it. having hard time adjusting. one of my dearest friends..kent..who is painfully honest with me says im screwed. that about sums it up. he saw my truck and just shakes his head and wont discuss it...says we'll talk about it later....of course everything will be discussed later....meanwhile...being an optimist...which is a curse at times, i keep telling myself...it will be okay..one day at a time. but im not sure...for the first time in my life...im not sure it will. too many worries. well....i dont feel better...but said it out loud. thanks for letting me vent :confused: :(

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
wasa just asking as i get the same reaction to aspirin.

mlb3c
very sorry to hear you are not to well ....!! :(

I hope you are fit an well soon .... ;)

LOL @ jbonding
aussie whites or the hot mead at Yates
Great stuff ..
sure those would sort mlb3c out a treat.. tickettyboo OH YESss :) ;) ;)

jbonding said:
mlb3c said:
kendor....not taking aspirin

what about the blobs? ;) Does any of the medications contain dicfor's.

sorry :?: dont know what that is....but took another percocet about hour ago....easing pain and no surprises...sigh of relief :)

Sponsored Links
Back