- Joined
- 7 Nov 2023
- Messages
- 23,676
- Reaction score
- 15,467
- Country

First mince pie eaten today after my tea, is it too early or do you eat xmas fayre before xmas. We have an xmas cake and an xmas pudding to eat.

I don’t eat them at Xmas, they are the devils workFirst mince pie eaten today after my tea, is it too early or do you eat xmas fayre before xmas. We have a xmas cake and a xmas pudding to eat.
Reported I love emI don’t eat them at Xmas, they are the devils work

Remember the ads at Christmas?First mince pie eaten today after my tea, is it too early or do you eat xmas fayre before xmas. We have an xmas cake and an xmas pudding to eat.

I used to think the same, then I discovered that if you take the lids off and add some vodka they have a bit more kick to them and spices them up.I don’t eat them at Xmas, they are the devils work
I might try that at Xmas!! Good manI used to think the same, then I discovered that if you take the lids off and add some vodka they have a bit more kick to them and spices them up.

Put your favorite tipple in them, they taste greatI might try that at Xmas!! Good man
Grey goose it isPut your favorite tipple in them, they taste great

Lena puts Port in hers, must admit they are niceGrey goose it is
I had 3 mince pies the once and failed a breathalyser test, factLena puts Port in hers, must admit they are nice
Everyone doesOMG
I love them.

I knowI had 3 mince pies the once and failed a breathalyser test, fact