The same but different. I love one with butter on itEccles cakes.
Love 'em!
The same but different. I love one with butter on it
Have I got them mixed up ? What’s the differenceButter on a Chorley cake for me. But not on an Eccles cake.
Have I got them mixed up ? What’s the difference
Fly’s graveyardDead fly pie.
I’d butter both of them I think.Eccles is taller and has a lot more currants and the pastry is very buttery.
Chorley is thinner and drier and needs a bit of butter.
View attachment 422799
Didn't the same happen to you after you eat a packer of wine gums?I had 3 mince pies the once and failed a breathalyser test, fact
I’d butter both of them I think.
No I just crashed into a ditch that day.Didn't the same happen to you after you eat a packer of wine gums?
LOLWRONG

OMGNo I just crashed into a ditch that day.
I know

Eccles is taller and has a lot more currants and the pastry is very buttery.
Chorley is thinner and drier and needs a bit of butter.
View attachment 422799