Is obama being set up for assassination by the establishment

H

holmslaw

Is obama being set up for assassination by the US establishment?

Noticed two incidents on the news.

First one showed him leaving his house in a convoy of 2 cars. I thought US presidents were always surrounded by a small army i.e. the convoy would 6 or 7 cars.

Second one showed him in the street and entering a building and he did'nt appear to have any security. Looked like a sitting duck.

How long will he last?

Sponsored Links
I would expect that the US government would take his security very seriously, any assassination attempt, successful or not would have dire implications for the US.

I'd apply for the FBI or something if I had your powers of observation holmslaw. I mean, they probably missed all that stuff them FBI people.

I would expect that the US government would take his security very seriously, any assassination attempt, successful or not would have dire implications for the US.
Why would it have dire implications?if he was assassinated they would bury him and elect another president at some stage what is complicated about that.

Sponsored Links
Why would it have dire implications?if he was assassinated they would bury him and elect another president at some stage what is complicated about that.

The implications would make the Rodney King thing seem like a picnic in Legoland.

Back