Is the BBC a breeding ground

"Everywhere you look" there seem to be examples of predatory men.

Question: If you took 1000 men and put them in positions of power and authority over people, both sexes, where the men knew they would get away with anything they did, how many would indulge in the behaviour we're talking about?
On the slave ships and well documented war conquests, 100% was common. Does this lead to the suggestion that most men are pedophiles, but some control themselves?
One of the Popes said a few years ago, iow "You can't help what goes through your mind". Hmmm.
And, albeit to a lesser extent, women. I'm not saying this is your assertion, however if anyone thinks this sort of crime is limited to men, they're at best misinformed.

Also, some people are just so naïve, or maybe ignorant would be a better word. Granted it was probably 30 years ago, however a colleague of my mum at the time said along the lines of 'I mean, surely those sort of things don't really go on, do they?'

It was interesting to watch more than a few presenters/celebs absolve themselves of any wrongdoing when it came to Savile. I reckon a few knew more than they were letting on, however there would have been a degree of protecting their own careers at the time. And, hand on heart, none of us know exactly what we'd do (especially if it could endanger our career) if there was a rumour about someone in our workplaces. It takes a brave person to be the one to stick their head above the parapet.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Blimey do they Noseall :oops:
Correct. Some people just like to bash Muslims so pick up on anything to beat them with. One poster on here has even been reprimanded for his persistence on turning unrelated threads into a Muslim bash.

When someone starts a thread about Muslim Pedophiles Nostril will remind us about the White Catholic priests. When one starts a thread on white Pedophiles he starts on about Muslims....

Correct. Some people just like to bash Muslims so pick up on anything to beat them with. One poster on here has even been reprimanded for his persistence on turning unrelated threads into a Muslim bash.

Blimey what’s Rochdale and Rotherham got to do with Muslims ?

You brought it up :idea:

err...

That memory of yours is sh1t boyo. Get yersell checked out.

Checked out Noseall tis you who needs to be checked out You appear to have first stage brain fade

Probably caused by over dosing on yer medication :ROFLMAO:

You brought up religion not me what’s up with you ??

"Everywhere you look" there seem to be examples of predatory men.

Question: If you took 1000 men and put them in positions of power and authority over people, both sexes, where the men knew they would get away with anything they did, how many would indulge in the behaviour we're talking about?
On the slave ships and well documented war conquests, 100% was common. Does this lead to the suggestion that most men are pedophiles, but some control themselves?
One of the Popes said a few years ago, iow "You can't help what goes through your mind". Hmmm.
To be fair , That’s probably off the scale , even by your standards. Maybe engage brain before actually typing. Or at least sit back for a second or two and actually read it back to yourself before pressing ‘post reply’.

Checked out Noseall tis you who needs to be checked out You appear to have first stage brain fade

Probably caused by over dosing on yer medication :ROFLMAO:

You brought up religion not me what’s up with you ??

What ever you say Nostrils will say the opposite

Does this lead to the suggestion that most men are pedophiles, but some control themselves?

With comments like that men won't ever want to be alone with Children...

A few years back my cousin died young. The day before the funeral we took his young son to Longleat.

He wanted a wee, I had never taken a little boy for a wee before . I did feel a bit awkward..... I pointed the way to go but became apparent that a 2 year old needed help..

His little willy was stuck to his leg. I've never touched another willy before other than when me and my brother played sword fights in the bath when we were kids.

For a moment I was lost as to what to do...... so I got his hand to knock his willy in to the right direction... strange moment for me.

Sponsored Links
Back