Is there a 15mm to 10mm pushfit hose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a slight leak on my central heating pipework. whilst I was lifting some flooring a solder joint must have been dislodged and now there is a drip. The joint is where my 15mm pipework joins some 10mm pipework.

Is there such a thing as a flexi pushfit hose with a 15mm connector on one end and a 10mm connector on the other. I've had a look on screwfix but can't see anything suitable.

cheers

Sponsored Links
Use a 15mm plastic coupling, or T, put a bit of 15mm in it, then a 15-10mm reducer on the 10mm, then join together with a 15mm pushfit flexi tap connector (without isolating valve).

Not the best way to do it but should work.

Sponsored Links
davphi338 said:
Is there such a thing as a flexi pushfit hose with a 15mm connector on one end and a 10mm connector on the other.
It would be unwise to use a flexible hose on a heating circuit for anything other than a brief and temporary period.

Why don't you want to mend using a 'normal' method?

For example, there's nothing wrong with a short section (make it long enough to be able to flex it into place) of 15mm Hep2o, with a coupling on each end and a socket reducer into one of those couplings so that you can join onto the 10mm pipe.

Here's what they look like:

hd1.jpg

hd2.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back