Is there a Parkers Guide on the internet like the printed edition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to see what I can get for my money, as I may need to buy a car to use for only a month or so, hence looking through the printed edition would be useful but I see that they have stopped printing it. Do they have a website displaying car makes and values like the old books, I have searched and can’t find anything?

Sponsored Links
I’m sure you could do a search in the likes of Autotrader, eBay etc specifying your make, model, number of doors, colour, transmission type, fuel type, price range and how far you are prepared to travel.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, you are correct, that’s why I asked the question. I would like to know what I can buy for my money.
So, you have a car to sell and you want to know what you could get for it so that you know what budget you have? Try WBAC or Motorway.

So, you have a car to sell and you want to know what you could get for it so that you know what budget you have? Try WBAC or Motorway.
No, I want to keep my car, and buy another and use it for a month or so, and I want to know what I can get for some money that I have saved. The printed version used to list virtually every car made for the previous 10 or 20 years or so, and their price and hence you could see what you could buy for your money.

You can set a max price when viewing cars on the likes of Autotrader etc. That will show cars in your price range and you can then filter mileage, body type, fuel etc

I think if you start to fill out the info on Autotrader for selling a car it will suggest a retail price which is handy.
Not tried this myself.

I think if you start to fill out the info on Autotrader for selling a car it will suggest a retail price which is handy.
Not tried this myself.
Even easier if you do what I said. Put in your postcode, put in your max price and it will list every car they have up to that price. You can even be more specific with model, number of doors, distance from you, petrol or diesel, auto or manual etc etc. I don’t know why the OP is struggling to search. It really couldn’t be any easier.

Agreed but always interesting to know what the true valuation is compared to dealer mark up etc.
I think one of the options is for private sales only. If looking for a cheapie and you have a low budget, I doubt any dealer vehicles will come up in your search.

Sponsored Links
Back