Is there room?

Sponsored Links
That's a big job. The cupboard houses the water heater and moving the soil pipe is not a job I would consider doing.

The legs are under the basin so have plenty of room.

I'm sure the minimum distance between stuff like toilets, basins, shower, bidet etc.. is 15 inch.
But not a plumber, maybe a good idea to ask on the plumbing forum, if a plumber don't turn up here.

Sponsored Links
[quote="Fred_Fanackapan";

The legs are under the basin so have plenty of room

Why bother to ask then?

Leg room whilst sitting is not the problem.
Sitting down and standing up is the problem.

I've reposted this to the Plumbing forum.

You might wanna consider a corner loo, current layout doesnt leave any room for the book your reading while having your long hard think..

As static says either go for Ideal corner space, or standard Ideal close coupled space, they are made round to go round. When you drive the horse and trap, you can sit on the front, the side or if you have got the hump, face the wall with a leg either side of the cistern.

Is that better Freddy mate. :D
old un.

Jeds, Will have to run waste through floor if he does that. it is possible, but makes it very fiddly over that length fall.

old un

I was terrified of removing an old toilet and working with the soil pipe... Amazingly, after flushing a load of toilet cleaner, the pipe didn't stink, and wasn't particularly dirty either.

Don't discount it, not as unpleasent as it may seem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back