IS THIS A FAIR PRICE PLEASE

Thanks Heatingman

We sold the Defender 110s because they were not big enough to carry a large powerflusher and everything else. The chaps really liked them to start with but got fed up with the limited space and the heavy clutch. We won the UK signwriting awards 2006 for the design.

I have my own Defender 90 but we now use Mercedes Sprinters and Renault Trafics for work, far more practical but a bit boring...!

Sponsored Links
Why don't you heating engineers write to your MPs and complain about this Warmfront issue if you feel strongly - or maybe even find out which minister is responsible and write to them?

The Government think its working fine!

I suppose that it is, but its also making Eaga very rich and making less well off people pay more!

Tony

I think I'll just opt for the deal.

I'll pay on behalf of my father about £480 and get a newe boiler and flue. The Baxi 18SE Solo will probably be OK although it doesn't seem to be a common boiler. Not many reviews either on the internet

No choice in boiler type though and very expensive overall, but if I just wait until the boiler packs in, I'll have to pay a lot more

Of course, if anything happens my father, this will also be the case

My wife just saus I should wait and if we have to repalce the boiler etc ourselves, so be it and at least then, we'll be able to have some choice in the matter.

the Baxi 18SE Solo doesn;t seem too bad.

What's the opinion of readers ???

Option A .. Go for it
Option B .. wait until existing boiler breaks and maybe get a better system then

Sponsored Links
You mean solo HE not SE.
Nothing up with it is a half decent boiler.
Have you tried the local council for top up grant for your father as some will pay towards it, mate of mine is in process of getting 700 quid for his father as warmfront came in at £3400 . Worth a phone call

Just been to a warmfront front job and credit where credits due . Excellent pipework themostatic valves on all rads that should have them(first time i have seen that) wireless stat .
Job was a full install 7 rads from scratch nothing at all in there to start with.
Customer only had to pay £200 towards it. That was 18 months ago
Done by Eastern gas only draw back is it was an Ideal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back