Is this done with sandtex ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wallpic1.jpg

Hi all,This is my 1st post and hope someone can put me on the right path..am tryin to get this finish on the front on my house. see pic as to what i mean..I have been told that its rollon with sandtex.my wall as just flat render on at mo but its rough and i would like to get this sort of look..any idea as to it this is?...Thanks Rick

Sponsored Links
There used to be a paint product a few years ago called Tartarugga, (I think thats how you spell it) and the photo looks some thing like that !! May be best to try the painters and see what they say>.. ;)

Thanks guys for the replys..not sure how long sandtex been out.but the work on the 1st post pic was done over 10+ years ago and it still looks as good now as it did then.
I will post in the paint section linkin over to this post maybe someone also could give me an idea on where to get this stuff and cost..

Sponsored Links
could i use sandtex and get this sort of finish..am not lookin to be 100% same but an rough texture look.Thanks

Thanks benn05 I checked the link out and i think that is proby what i will get.£63 not cheap..just for 15kg.i proby need 30kg..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back