Is This Expensive Getting my Room Painted?

Myself, personally think that to do that in a day would not be the best finish or 'a top notch' job like the OP wanted, 2 days labour plus materials would be spot on. I don't see how it could be done in a day and look good (woodwork anyway) with dulux primer/undercoat on bare wood, however many coats you intend putting on.

Sponsored Links
Myself, personally think that to do that in a day would not be the best finish or 'a top notch' job like the OP wanted, 2 days labour plus materials would be spot on. I don't see how it could be done in a day and look good (woodwork anyway) with dulux primer/undercoat on bare wood, however many coats you intend putting on.
Top notch :eek: I don't think youve read the thread correctly so far :rolleyes: the OP hasn’t even replied to my previous post regarding supply/fit/paint architrave & skirting; as far as I can see, we seem to be talking about a bloody emulsion mist coat job on plastering that is also crap, with him doing the finishing! This is not the only work the OP is having probs. with; see plastering.

Come on, 2 days to mist prime 4 walls & a ceiling with no finish coat, the builder is avin a bleedin larf :eek: ; it's a couple of hours work for 3 sucessive mist coats on a 4 x 4 with ceiling at most. :rolleyes:

Want

He said it will be £450, which includes primer and undercoat, but I will have to buy the top coat myself.

?

Hmm I took the view it's for a full job but op has to buy wall finish! :confused: Not uncommon today where customer is undecided at time and
with many finishes, space/light/farrow & Ball, diamond matt etc.

Just looked at his plastering thread and resultant mess oh I see :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back