IS THIS MY MOUSE OR SOFTWARE PHOTO EDITING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been using Samsung Master a photo editing suite that came with my camera for about 3 years now with no problems. Photos are stored in various fikes in my Pictures folder.
When viewed on the screen they are set in rows and I can easily select what I want. If I want to move say 20 pics to another file I just hold down CTRL click them all then drag across to whatever file I like, fikes are shown on the left of my screen, suddenly every time I click one the pic opens, I don't want to open it, just select it usually with others, and move them, or rotate them.
I have reinstalled the software, well carried out a repair, but this has not helped.
It's taking forever just to move my pictures.
Could this be my mouse?
Also suddenly I find it impossible to copy a document, say in Word, as I just cannot get the mouse to select what I need, it highlights the first part of a paragraph and then as I move down to continue my selection, it looses all the first bit, so I have to go back to the top and try again for several attempts.
Please can someone advise.
:oops: :rolleyes: :cry: :unsure: :cry: [/u]

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a worn left mouse button.
Ff the mouse is wireless try new batteries.

Try swapping your left\right buttons in the mouse config panel in control panel. See if it resolves the problem, this would show that its the mouse switch.

If the mouse was an expensive one - then the swtiches "can" be replaced but its more usual to just buy a new mouse.

I have several mice waiting for me to find a "round tuit" & replace the switch :)

Sponsored Links
Back