Is this quote reasonable?

it is a fair charge for "use of premises" per month for the percentage of my land not usable by my family.

Typical bloody plumber - 'my land'. What about the other 352 acres??

Get off my land! ;)

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: OK smart a7se, fair use of the bit of my house that I can't let my son roam (when he can) around in - and the dirty great big concrete platform and log cabin I built there (falling out with my neighbour in the process).

p3483017_x.jpg

but I could get everything from B&Q for £150 incl VAT

I'd be very surprised if your plumber will be paying anything like £150 for a 600X1200 rad plus other bits :eek:

I get as much as I can from Screwfix, and the rad would be less than £40
http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;j...e+radiators&searchbutton.x=5&searchbutton.y=7
and another 20 quid for the other bits, all delivered to my door!

Personally I would charge £200 for the day, and £90 for parts. But then again, most of my customers are cash customers ;)

:LOL: :LOL: OK smart a7se, fair use of the bit of my house that I can't let my son roam (when he can) around in - and the dirty great big concrete platform and log cabin I built there (falling out with my neighbour in the process).

p3483017_x.jpg

Thats not a "log cabin" thats a Screwfix leisure shed or similar. not a shred of bark anywhere on it!

How about this:-

a251612.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back