Is this really true?

What all interior designers? All architects? That's a bit like saying every Polish builder will wreck your home. Pure stupidity.
Mariama, you never should have announced that you're an interior designer...bit like putting a sign on your back saying "Kick Me"!
This is a forum full of hairy arse builders, not arty farty designers!

Don't think you're being singled out here though...architects get much the same treatment, especially from FMT ;)

Good for you though, you're taking the banter better than many, most of whom would have disappeared long ago...

It is a proper degree. I resent that. I worked very hard at it and now have the technical stuff on hand to boss people like you about and get paid squillions for the pleasure. :mrgreen:
I've got a proper degree by the way ;) :p

What was the original question? :p

Sponsored Links
[quote="RonnyRaygun";p="2630741Nige, it's a degree in interior design...of course it's not a "proper" one :rolleyes:
Not a real proper one...like history or something...'cos that's really useful :rolleyes: [/quote]
Dam right. I cant beat it. :LOL:

But no, clearly its been read as 'I know everything about all regs' but mean to be taken in context of the above post and as 'I know the details about fire escapes' which is ofcause very diffrent.

Back to the topic, how where the other quotes?

Daniel

You will all come to like me in the end. What doesn't break us...

Back to the topic. Well a builder came around on sat and said it looks like a straight forward job. Waiting for a quote. He took my plan with him.
Just waiting to see. I'm hoping it will be under £1000. :mrgreen: Just joking.

I'm hoping it will be under £1000. :mrgreen:

I'll do it for £250 if you supply the equipments...

JS330HRD.jpg

Daniel

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back