Is this really true?

This thread is hilarious on so many levels

Clowns in a multistorey carpark are hilarious on many levels, but I can't see what is so funny about chintz wallpaper, satin curtains and fluffy pillows.

Sponsored Links
I have a degree in interior design. Where as you are not required to do much. Attend college in between smoking breaks and be well versed in past editions of the Sun newspaper.

Very good but I'm not a builder/tradesman etc etc.

Sponsored Links
I have a degree in interior design. Where as you are not required to do much. Attend college in between smoking breaks and be well versed in past editions of the Sun newspaper.

:LOL:

I like her, she can stay :mrgreen:

Don't forget the bum hanging out the jeans at the back, and the ability to tear up a lawn with a beat up old transit. Not all interior designers are like this however.

Is that a 21st century degree - or a proper one from 1970 something , like I could`ve got but didn`t have the brain power :cry: . Never did read the poxy Tory Sun tho`. Lauwrie Lulu Bowen you certainly are not ;)

Is that a 21st century degree - or a proper one from 1970 something , like I could`ve got but didn`t have the brain power :cry: . Never did read the poxy Tory Sun tho`. Lauwrie Lulu Bowen you certainly are not ;)
Nige, it's a degree in interior design...of course it's not a "proper" one :rolleyes:
Not a real proper one...like history or something...'cos that's really useful :rolleyes:
You've always struck me as more of a Daily Star man ;)

It is a proper degree. I resent that. I worked very hard at it and now have the technical stuff on hand to boss people like you about and get paid squillions for the pleasure. :mrgreen:

As someone who has worked for architects/interiors offices for over 20 years, let the forum know that categorically Interior Designers know feck all about Building Regs! ;)

Even architects think you're a waste of space.

What all interior designers? All architects? That's a bit like saying every Polish builder will wreck your home. Pure stupidity.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back