Is this what we can expect from Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
When in Australia people had Stickers in their cars that read. If you don't love it! Fnck off. (if you don't love Australia) I didnt love it so I Fncked off.. Were they being racist.?
I don't think so.
They just wanted me to love their culture less sterile fly infested country. And if I didn't then I could Fnck off.
And who ever else

Ironic considering America is a land of immigrants.

If they all went back it would leave just a few Indigenous Indians.

Everybody is from somewhere, but where we live......thats our home

It's just the usual mantra from racists/xenophobes when they are found out to be totally ignorant...

And it's also been happening a lot since 23/06/16 in the UK amongst a certain bunch of nationalistic thickos...

Funnily enough though, blow job has now said that immigration won't fall after brexit.

But no surprise that he won't call trump what he is - a racist!

Sponsored Links
When in Australia people had Stickers in their cars that read. If you don't love it! Fnck off. (if you don't love Australia) I didnt love it so I Fncked off.. Were they being racist.?
I don't think so.
They just wanted me to love their culture less sterile fly infested country. And if I didn't then I could Fnck off.
And who ever else
Hardly comparable, is it?

We aren't exactly doing much/any better this side of the pond!
No, but we don't actually get to vote until next election. Would the UK willingly vote Boris in?!! I like to think not.. :eek:

100%.
If I was American, I'd hang my head in shame for voting that tosspot in power.

Trump understands his base and these kind of inflammatory comments play to his audience.

'Make America white great again' :eek:

No, but we don't actually get to vote until next election. Would the UK willingly vote Boris in?!! I like to think not.. :eek:
As the defenders of our undemocratic electoral system point out, we don't even vote for our leader anyway!
Let alone vote for those who anoint said leader!

But if we were to be able to vote for a leader directly, then recent history tells us that a large part of the electorate are rather stupid and thus may well vote in blow job!

As the defenders of our undemocratic electoral system point out, we don't even vote for our leader anyway!
Let alone vote for those who anoint said leader!

But if we were to be able to vote for a leader directly, then recent history tells us that a large part of the electorate are rather stupid and thus may well vote in blow job!

Ahh.. so people who disagree with you are stupid ;) Great way to convince them.

I'm bringing down a level. If I come to Portugal to live, and all I did was run the country down. You would eventually say: Do you know what if you don't like it sod of back to Essex.
In the case of the women Trump has spoken about, three out of four of these women were USA born, the fourth arrived n the USA aged 12. America is their country, their home, they are American.
So are you saying that because of their family roots and their skin colour, they are unable to comment on the state of the country they call home, the only home they've ever had?

Going by your logic, Donald Trump himself shouldn't run the country. His grandad is from Germany and there is Scots on the mothers side. Oh, but they are white... hmmmm... well, orange.

I'm bringing down a level. If I come to Portugal to live, and all I did was run the country down. You would eventually say: Do you know what if you don't like it sod of back to Essex.

But the people in question were Americans - one was born in New York, one in Ohio, one in Detroit. The only one not born in America was a child refugee.
And none of them are running the country down, they are just doing the job of the opposition and highlighting what the government is doing wrong - it's called politics.

It's just that for Trump, this can never be an American. It can't be long before he's impeached.

330px-Ilhan_Omar%2C_official_portrait%2C_116th_Congress.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back