Is this what we can expect from Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to expand on ?
Ah..

The usual unsubstantiated claims, and then when challenged the author of said claims clams up...

Typical bovine excrement from the ignorant peddlers of hate speech!

Sponsored Links
ON a side note here can we ensure us permanent residents here in Espania are called expats not immigrants :D
Are you an expat in Spain then?

The term always makes me conjure an image of a fat bloke with leathery skin, tattoes and a Saf London accent :ROFLMAO:

I am ubiquitous my friend ;)

It does i agree most of them in those Brit populated parts of Benidorm etc ruined by immigrants are with their home comforts of pubs and 'kafs' couldn't think of anywhere worse to live personally.

Sponsored Links
You've never been to Croydon then ?
OK that is a sh1t hole i used to have the odd meeting at the HM Passport building in Croydon. Saying that i spent some of my childhood near Lewisham i dont ever want to go there again thanks.

It does i agree most of them in those Brit populated parts of Benidorm
There is surprisingly more to Benners than those bits. Especially the Old Town. One restaurant in particular Casa Toni's is an incredible place to eat.
Benners beach is incredible.

Ah..

The usual unsubstantiated claims, and then when challenged the author of said claims clams up...

If you’re too dim to understand it well thats your lookout. Bet you’re the type that has tipex all over your phone screen (n)

Ah..

So deluded I bet you tell your daytime care they shout through your letter box at you (even though you're in a ward) uhoh maybe that's BAS :LOL:

So deluded I bet you tell your daytime care they shout through your letter box at you (even though you're in a ward) uhoh maybe that's BAS :LOL:
Care to repeat that in english?

MOD: Thread descended into the usual squabbling. Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back