Is this what we can expect from Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been pretty well shown that xenophobia has increased.

It has been an unsettling time for EU citizens that live here.

The day after the referendum I saw a girl in my local coffee shop in tears -she didnt what was happening and whether she could stay in the UK.

A Dutch customer of mine told me one of her good friends said she could 'f@#$ off back to Holland' -we are talking about a highly educated lady with a high powered job that has lived in the UK for 15 years.

Try and forget the label 'immigrants' and see them as individuals
Thats the trouble. Don’t think any sensible person has a problem with people coming in and adding worth to the country, its the murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts that we don’t want.

Sponsored Links

The day after the referendum I saw a girl in my local coffee shop in tears -she didnt what was happening and whether she could stay in the UK.

A Dutch customer of mine told me one of her good friends said she could 'f@#$ off back to Holland' -we are talking about a highly educated lady with a high powered job that has lived in the UK for 15 years.

Thats the trouble. Don’t think any sensible person has a problem with people coming in and adding worth to the country, its the murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts that we don’t want.

Try explaining to a quitter the consequences of Brexit and how it affects an 'individual' - and then ask them whether they care...

You'll come up with ziltch of course - because quitters are quite happy to sacrifice the life chances of their own family members to the altar of their warped idea of 'freedom'...

So they certainly won't give a monkeys about any 'foreigners'!

But what is most disconcerting, is that the debate is majorly focused on the economics of the cliff jump - the human cost has been brushed aside!

Sponsored Links
its the murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts that we don’t want.
Could you expand on that claim?

How many of those who choose to come to this country are "murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts"?

And how does that compare percentage wise with our own indigenous "murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts"?

As I said, an open discussion should allow such things to be discussed.

Be careful though of the Daily Mail trap: 'conflating immigrants that are criminals', and 'all immigrants are criminals'.

Thats the problem with newspapers. Reports of 'Albanian pickpockets on London streets' - seems to feel like its all Albanians, then its not far for that to become 'sll immigrants are thieves.

Of course some criminality is imported, but lets be clear: the majority of immigrants are honest and they dont want criminal coming here any more than you do.

How many of those who choose to come to this country are "murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts"?

And how does that compare percentage wise with our own indigenous "murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts"?

she says poised with her xenophobe racist flag held behind her back on standby...:sneaky:

Careful, if anybody mentions that most murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts in the UK are in fact British and white, people start getting upset and start accusing you of defending foreign murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts.

What is there to expand on ? And what has anything to do with our indigenous filth ? Filth is filth and we have no room for any more.

Careful, if anybody mentions that most murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts in the UK are in fact British and white, people start getting upset and start accusing you of defending foreign murdering/raping/pickpocketing tawts.

Due to the current demographics it's a fact and i quite agree, nothing wrong with discussing it either hence you are freely allowed to discuss even they weren't British and White, if there was a concern or growing trend we should be allowed to freely debate this also (y)

I'm not getting involved in the Yaxely bs he is a thug and so are his disciples but at the same time those guilty of such despicable acts deserve him and worse. Oops did i just get involved.

Last edited:
As I said, an open discussion should allow such things to be discussed.

Be careful though of the Daily Mail trap: 'conflating immigrants that are criminals', and 'all immigrants are criminals'.

Thats the problem with newspapers. Reports of 'Albanian pickpockets on London streets' - seems to feel like its all Albanians, then its not far for that to become 'sll immigrants are thieves.

Of course some criminality is imported, but lets be clear: the majority of immigrants are honest and they dont want criminal coming here any more than you do.

ON a side note here can we ensure us permanent residents here in Espania are called expats not immigrants :D

Wimborne Minster

I don't like the term ex-pat and am quite happy to be called an immigrant.
Contrary to popular belief it is not a derogatory term.

However, from your point of view I am an emigrant.

Feel free to call all immigrants in Britain ex-pats if you want.

As you say - nothing wrong with discussing anything.

However, accuracy is a requirement and lies are not acceptable.
People cannot just say anything they want and call it discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back