Is this what we can expect from Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Do you honestly think racist xenophobic rhetoric has increased?

Its been pretty well shown that xenophobia has increased.

you think Brexit has and will have any effect in Immigration then you are mistaken,
It has been an unsettling time for EU citizens that live here.

The day after the referendum I saw a girl in my local coffee shop in tears -she didnt what was happening and whether she could stay in the UK.

A Dutch customer of mine told me one of her good friends said she could 'f@#$ off back to Holland' -we are talking about a highly educated lady with a high powered job that has lived in the UK for 15 years.

Try and forget the label 'immigrants' and see them as individuals

stifle opinion you disagree with.

Festive joined these forums to gush out his tales of hatred and intolerance.

He is still gushing.

In his vile mind, disagreement with his vile torrent has prevented him from speaking.

Sponsored Links
Its been pretty well shown that xenophobia has increased.
Festive is upset Racist xenophobia hasnt increased enough. :LOL:

Its pretty well known you can get aids from bicycling... also did you know Neil Kinnocks grandparents were homosexual martians?

Anyway..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-on-immigration-benefits-than-other-europeans

British people are more persuaded of the benefits of immigration than any other major European nation, according to a global survey, which has also found that almost half of Britons think immigrants are either positive or neutral for the country.

The YouGov–Cambridge Globalism survey found that 28% of Britons believed the benefits of immigration outweighed the costs, compared with 24% in Germany, 21% in France and 19% in Denmark. A further 20% of British people believed the costs and benefits were about equal, while 16% were not sure.

The findings contradict the assumption that Britain is more hostile to immigration than its European neighbours are. Britain was seen as taking a hardline and less compassionate response to the 2015 European migration crisis, while many argue concerns over immigration were the key driving force behind the Brexit vote.

But experts have detected a softening in attitudes towards immigration since that vote, which could in part be influenced by the prospect of the end of freedom of movement and the dramatic drop in net migration to the UK from EU countries, which in the last figures dropped to its lowest level since 2009.

In all, only 37% of Britons feel the costs of immigration outweigh the benefits – lower than in any other big European country apart from Poland. By comparison, 50% of Italians believe the net impact of immigration is negative, as well as 49% of Swedes and 42% of French and 40% of Germans.

SirG your thoughts move only my bowels. I refer you to my previous post.

Festive joined these forums to gush out his tales of hatred and intolerance.

He is still gushing.

In his vile mind, disagreement with his vile torrent has prevented him from speaking.

You lot are like little self aroused commentators..

'Festive is er err.. currently sitting there spewing racial venom and and, and vitriol and wiping the sweat from underneath his starched cotton rich white hood... ' - whilst getting a semi yourself :LOL:

Crack on..

I beg to differ if anything we are being increasingly smothered and called out by people such as you attempting to stifle any opinion right of a twisted overtly left centre. Your goal like the rest of your hypocrite mob on here is to make people afraid to express any view other than left wing in public and to delegitimise them as a very concept. People like you are anything but liberal

I have found that where people raise concerns about high levels of immigration changing their community and stretching resources, that they arent given the opportunity to discuss it without automatically being labelled zenophobic.

If an open discussion was allowed, It would be helpful -the repeated zenophobe labelling is tedious and achieves nothing.

I have found that where people raise concerns about high levels of immigration changing their community and stretching resources, that they arent given the opportunity to discuss it without automatically being labelled xenophobic.

If an open discussion was allowed, It would be helpful -the repeated xenophobe labelling is tedious and achieves nothing.

Notch once again i salute your ability to take an impartial view expressed in a succinct and precise manner. Thankyou.

I have found that where people raise concerns about high levels of immigration changing their community and stretching resources, that they arent given the opportunity to discuss it without automatically being labelled zenophobic.

If an open discussion was allowed, It would be helpful -the repeated zenophobe labelling is tedious and achieves nothing.

That assumes they are willing to accept facts. If resources are stretched - lets take for example School places - has immigration caused school budgets to be cut? Nope -It's austerity.

It is perfectly correct and acceptable to discuss the impact of immigration but it cannot be done in the vacuum of local impact because decisons made in whitehall have an impact.

If people move into an area - as defenders of the free market - if house prices rise or lets say they fall is this not how the market should react?

Can someone who has felt the impact first hand provide examples.

He said - someone on Twitter.

It's a perfectly valid retort for what Trump has said.
What difference does it make who said it?

Someone obviously made it up. How else could it be?
That's the problem with anti social media, all sorts of crap is posted and you can't trust anything posted on it, twitter , faceache or any other platform like them only seems to be used by shallow lonely people who just want to be loved, probably have no real life friends.

That's the problem with anti social media, all sorts of crap is posted
Correct.
According to Trump, if you criticise the government then you should leave. He infers that when the Dems are in power there should be a mass exoudous of Republicans from the US and vice versa.

It's quite a silly concept.

sie0Q7K.jpg

Ellal where has your '****** to brexit' avatar gone, is it because it spoke absolute volumes about your IQ?
Nah, it just shows that your average mod is as thick as ****...

They think it's funny, but it merely shows how pathetically low they often stoop when their ideologies are 'threatened' :)

Of course racism is tolerated by default, so that tells you all you need to know! ;)

Edit: Well quelle surprise...

All options to load an avatar have been removed...

Guess the mods are in total meltdown over views they disagree with!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back