Isar HE35 no CH after PCB replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The PCB controls the appliance, so gas checks have to be made when one is replaced. NOT a diy activity.
***content deleted, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
£600 quote to replace pcb. Was there anything else mentioned to be done for that price? Who quoted that if you don’t mind me asking?

HE fault isn’t always pcb, can be a few things.
LE can also be a few things.

Can’t really give anymore help as checks would need to be done by someone competent due to main internal cover being removed for access.

Welcome to give me a call Sunday afternoon if have any questions as I’m local to you.

Jmc

£600 quote to replace pcb. Was there anything else mentioned to be done for that price? Who quoted that if you don’t mind me asking?

HE fault isn’t always pcb, can be a few things.
LE can also be a few things.

Can’t really give anymore help as checks would need to be done by someone competent due to main internal cover being removed for access.

Welcome to give me a call Sunday afternoon if have any questions as I’m local to you.

Jmc
Thanks for your reply. The Engineer suggested PCB issue only. As I mentioned, it was a flash "LE" only, then everything up and running.

Sponsored Links
Afraid this is a gas critical part and advise for Gas is not allowed. It might just seem like it is a case of part swapping but if you put those jumpers in the wrong place you change the power of the boiler and that can then cause other issues

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back