Islamonazism the real danger ?

Freddie

The Guardian, the UK broadsheet ...sorry if I wasnt clear /or spelt the G wrong ?..

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
user56565 said:
good links there rederech, and an excellent point you've raised. its a shame that this topic hasn't been taken seriously enough.

while you may get extremists in all religions, islam and extremism go hand in hand - the religion is extremist at its core.

pictures like this (from your first post), sicken me. such extremist demonstrations should be banned. if the police or government aren't going to do anything about it, then maybe a vigilante group should

User 56565 - I agree with what you've said, some of this is sickening but how are vigilante groups are going to stop these kind of demonstrations and how would they carry this out?

Surely you would need loads of vigilanties to 'police' this?

Perhaps by allowing these extremists to speak - shows them in their true light and doesn't help their 'cause' at all :)
Not taking sides but i thought the government allowed all peaceful demonstrations including BNP/NF?

Just trying to support local business... The optician is doing very well thanks to me ;)

Sponsored Links
No - not a joke, and nothing to do with gender, just an accurate observation.

Not that JulieL's obliviousness isn't amusing. JulieL - if you don't share David's opinions, it's no use just you posting here as an individual - he needs to do that as well, otherwise collective responsibility will inevitably be assumed.

ban-all-sheds said:

Not that JulieL's obliviousness isn't amusing. JulieL - if you don't share David's opinions, it's no use just you posting here as an individual - he needs to do that as well, otherwise collective responsibility will inevitably be assumed.

Accurate observation according to you!

Quite frankly I find your comments rather rude.......Don't try and patronise me.......with your smart ar*e comments ........I'm not Slogger!

As far as people assuming collective responsibilty for what Dave or I write............that is your opinion - no one else appears to be confused!

JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Quite frankly I find your comments rather rude.......Don't try and patronise me.......with your smart ar*e comments ........I'm not Slogger!

As far as people assuming collective responsibilty for what Dave or I write............that is your opinion - no one else appears to be confused!
You have fallen into the same trap, that's your opinion ;) actually i can see Ban's point, unless you specify in your posts which one is making the comment then how can one know which one of you is doing so.

kendor said:
JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

You have fallen into the same trap, that's your opinion ;) actually i can see Ban's point, unless you specify in your posts which one is making the comment then how can one know which one of you is doing so.

Quite frankly Kendor I really don't understand the confusion..........ages ago because my opinion differed from Dave's I signed up under my own name......and said why

As far as falling into the same trap ("thats my opinion") I'll say it again no one else has expressed a problem with this before!

Even if my opinion was the same as Dave's I would/have always written in own name..........c'mon Kendor you know the score...you've had many spats with Dave........can't you really tell the difference between our posts?

Ban all sheds has been around long enough to know this aswell!

now you have clarified that it's ok by me i'll know that any post which is from d&j is solely from dave but what of new posters will they realise?

If something is posted under the name of "david and julie" then we must assume that it is a joint posting of a shared opinion for which collective responsibility is accepted by the both of you.

No other interpretation of "david and julie" makes sense.

And it's not I that has a problem with this - it appears to be you. I am perfectly happy to carry on ascribing what "david and julie" posts to you both.

kendor said:
now you have clarified that it's ok by me i'll know that any post which is from d&j is solely from dave but what of new posters will they realise?

Blimey Kendor! I don't think it'll take very long to suss out Dave from me do you?

He's the one that argues for England when he gets going.......like you!......and Freddie!.......and Damocles (where is he by the way?) etc, etc

Me.....well Dave always tells me I'm a 'do gooder' PC person!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the New Testament tells us to go forth and spread the good news, that jesus the Messiah has come to save us. To be saved we only need follow the word off the Lord. Whats the difference between that message and the korans ?

JulieL said:
Blimey Kendor! I don't think it'll take very long to suss out Dave from me do you?
I do still think new posters will be confused and think they are talking to a couple would a change of name be appropriate?

Sponsored Links
Back