Isolation 2

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wife and youngest have covid. Eldest son negative, but I have developed some mild symptoms too now. We're both double vaxxed. We've all had covid before.

Bloody annoying, just when everybody else will be celebrating their freedom in a few days!

Managed to get an Iceland shop orders last night, and delivered today, so hopefully OK for 10 days... and my Wickes delivery arrived today, so I can get some more renovations done.

Sponsored Links
Wife and youngest have covid. Eldest son negative, but I have developed some mild symptoms too now. We're both double vaxxed. We've all had covid before.
Mild 'symptoms' in 3 out of 4 of you then?
I must get 'symptoms' most days, given that the list of those 'symptoms' now covers just about at least one aspect of almost any disease known to mankind!

Have you worked out which 'version' of the 'virus' you/they have yet?

Funnily enough I had to go to A&E mid morning recently for a suspected broken ankle, but luckily it was just badly sprained...
But not once was I asked if I had been jabbed, although I was asked if I had been drinking. But luckily wine isn't my breakfast tipple of choice.

The queues are reasonably long for an X-ray, and if you get placed next to the main triage beds you can inadvertently hear things ...
In the space of a couple of hours three patients had been told by their GP's to go to hospital because of the same reactions after having the (Astra) jab!

Sponsored Links
Yea, sure, 'A&E' for a 'broken ankle'.......
Are you really that stupid?

Oh that's right, you are!

Funny how you don't address the issues in the topic...

But then of course it's because you are stupid!

But then of course it's because you are stupid!

Hmm 'stupid' you say.

In the space of a couple of hours three patients had been told by their GP's to go to hospital because of the same reactions after having the (Astra) jab!

What was their actual 'diagnosis' and 'treatment'?

But not once was I asked if I had been jabbed

Does that 'bother' you?

We are isolating for the second time recently.

Son 1 and 2 got it so we isolated 10 days. After a few days me and son 3 tested positive now Mrs Secure thinks she has it too....

Have you worked out which 'version' of the 'virus' you/they have yet?

yeah, I've set up a laboratory in my shed and it looks like the new Denier Variant.

Hmm 'stupid' you say.
Stupid is as stupid does...
What was their actual 'diagnosis' and 'treatment'?
No idea...

But they all had the now classic symptoms of the jab reactions...
(Bad headaches, nausea/vomiting, dizziness and a rash)

The triage Nurse had the same list of questions for each person...

Now why would that be?
Does that 'bother' you?
Nope...

Does it bother you?

Every person i have spoken to, and I have spoken to many, has had no more than a painful arm.

Perhaps ellal should write some short fiction stories, he seems good at it.

yeah, I've set up a laboratory in my shed and it looks like the new Denier Variant.
You think there is a 'tights' version?

Which level of transparency do you believe this 'variant' has, or indeed it's host...

Because...

The amount of transparency tights will have is directly related to it's thickness. :)

Bad headaches, nausea/vomiting, dizziness and a rash

Good grief, stupid GP's. I had no "side effects" whatsoever, nor did most people I know. I now know the 'danger signs' though which require 'immediate' emergency treatment.

Every person i have spoken to, and I have spoken to many, has had no more than a painful arm.

Perhaps ellal should write some short fiction stories, he seems good at it.
Perhaps you ought to inform the government as they have already done so and with the same honesty as I have...

"It’s normal to experience side effects after the vaccine."

"They may include:
  • having a painful, heavy feeling and tenderness in the arm where you had your injection
  • headache or muscle ache
  • joint pain
  • chills
  • nausea or vomiting
  • feeling tired
  • fever (temperature above 37.8°C)."

"For people under 40 without underlying health conditions, it's currently advised that it's preferable to have another coronavirus vaccine instead of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine."

"Call 111 immediately if you get any of these symptoms starting from around 4 days to 4 weeks after being vaccinated:
  • a severe headache that is not relieved with painkillers or is getting worse
  • a headache that feels worse when you lie down or bend over
  • a headache that's unusual for you and occurs with blurred vision, feeling or being sick, problems speaking, weakness, drowsiness or seizures (fits)
  • a rash that looks like small bruises or bleeding under the skin
  • shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling or persistent abdominal (tummy) pain"
Have you heard any discussions between a triage nurse and a patient referred to hospital by a GP?

Have you heard any discussions between a triage nurse and a patient referred to hospital by a GP?

Quite remarkable that a conspiracy theorist would hear 3 such discussions, but perhaps not.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back