Isolator

D

DIYDANDY

I need one of these as shown in the picture. It has a tap con at the top and a plastic olive compression joint at the bottom.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Because of where it is I need to replace like for like.

cant see whynot, but what you have is just a pushfit service valve. not sure who makes that particular one.

Sponsored Links
cant see whynot, but what you have is just a pushfit service valve. not sure who makes that particular one.

Is not a push fit...

Because of where it is, I can neither shorten or lengthen the 15mm pipe, so want to replace like with like if at all possible.

the end that goes onto the pipe is pushfit.
anyway, why not use a flexi tap connector with built in iso then ?

Looks like the naff plastic type isolators supplied by armitage shanks for their doc m toilets.

Armitage Shanks iso valve. compression at bottom with plastic olive and swivel with O ring at top. Work very well and never had a problem with them.

if its leaking turn mains off and put some ptffe around water ever this olive is

It was leaking, I put PTFE around olive and tap connector thread. Is no longer leaking but as olive was damaged, I want a new isolator because SWMBO insists on it.

Anyway, have found a supplier on line and order placed. SWMBO will not be happy until isolator arrives and is fitted.

The damned thing leaked (not a lot) while we were away and she will not rest until it is replaced. When she don't rest she don't let me. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back