Issues with Hive and Worcester 37CDi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I've installed a Hive active heating into a Worcester Greenstar 37CDi combo boiler filling the wiring diagram below,
I can seem to get the thermostat to control the heating, I can here the occasional click on and off coming from the receiver as I set the heating on or off but the boiler doesn't react. The old thermostat is still wirelessly connected, I read somewhere that it needs to be switched to permanently on, the only place I could see to do that was on the front panel (see second image). Is there anything that I am missing?

Maybe that isn't the correct way to switch it permanently on? As it went on for a little while and then turned off.

Thank you in advance!

Jason.

IMG_1846.PNG

image.jpg

Sponsored Links
Update, I found if I set the old thermostat to fire up the boiler then I can turn the boiler on and off via the hive thermostat, do you have to set that so it causes the boiler to turn on permanently and then put it away in the cupboard?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back