It must be pure hell for them….

Is he still here? I have him on my ignore list. He's that Himmy chap. AKA, Scarlet pimpernel, Pat ex, Bobby Dazzler, Captain Nemesis, Angle Eyes etc etc Don't worry, he'll gradually ramp up his rantings and disappear up his own aresole again before returning under yet another name. Very easy to spot. And even easier to ignore. If everyone did that, he’d leave quicker. As it is, you’re just feeding the troll so he'll stay around like a stray cat.
Yet you can't bear to read my posts because they prove your spitefulness, refute your wild claims and disprove your invalid arguments. :D
I see the mods deleted your poll to save you from your own stupidity.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why post a reply to him, he's got you on ignore.
Yeah and he's trying his best to convince me. :ROFLMAO:
But that's OK, I know he can't bear to accept that his spitefulness has been exposed, his wild claims refuted and his invalid arguments disproved.

That's the irrelevance of ignoring people. You can't see their posts but the ignored person can answer their posts all day long.
It was originally designed to allow people to ignore the trolls.
Then the trolls weaponised it. :rolleyes:

You can if your a bit thick, oh I might stumbled onto something.
You have, those who put others on ignore, do it because they're not smart enough to hold an intgelligent discussion. :ROFLMAO:

They think they've weaponised it. They don't understand its intended purpose.

That's the irrelevance of ignoring people. You can't see their posts but the ignored person can answer their posts all day long.

I put the people who prove themselves to be offensive, or who are simply a waste of time on ignore, plus those who are obviously trolling. - it makes taking part in a discussion forum, so much easier, and less stressful.

I put the people who prove themselves to be offensive, or who are simply a waste of time on ignore, plus those who are obviously trolling. - it makes taking part in a discussion forum, so much easier, and less stressful.
Mottie thinks my rational arguments backed up by links and data, which refute his arguments, to be trolling. So he refuses to read them, or so he tells us.
It proves he doesn't understand the real definition of trolling.
He prefers to cover his eyes and keeps repeating, "I can't see your post", in the hope I'll go away.

You're not speaking for me, nor for many millions more.
Although there may be a few on here that would also admit to being unable or unwilling to live in peace and hamony.
Deary deary me, Pat Ex, is that you?

Of COURSE I'm not speaking for you and/or every other human. However as a collective, humankind has never been able to live at peace nation to nation, not in the true sense of the word. And within many nations citizens are oppressed. Does anyone think it's going to change any time soon if at all, cause I certainly don't.

I suspect you're in this mould ...

Forum Member: I just can't take to the Ford Puma, there's something about it I don't like.

Roy Bloom: Oh, so Ford is a rubbish car brand is it?!? And what are you basing that on?!? Folk like you make me sick!!!

Sponsored Links
Back